Are you a technical artist who enjoys building real-world 3D graphics and designing end-to-end XR solutions?
We work in the very forefront of smart glass development, AR, MR (Hololens 2) and VR (Oculus Quest 2), providing first class end-to-end digital solutions for our customers in education, logistics and healthcare. Use cases of these technologies are not yet fully discovered – not by us, nor by our customers. This truly is an opportunity to build something new!
As a Lead Artist
you’ll be part of our small team of four and responsible of architectural and functional design of our customer solutions in XR projects. You like working closely with customers, understanding their use cases and designing solutions for different XR devices that help them solve their problems. Coding skills are not required, but overall understanding of functional and "codable" design is a must.
How to succeed?
- Excellent social skills – small teams have to work seamlessly
- Realistic work estimation and good project management skills
- Willingness to learn new things constantly on a fast-changing field of XR.
- Excellent 3D modeling & texturing skills (Maya, Blender… you can choose your weapon of choice)
- Good understanding of Unity as a platform
- Good understanding of CAD-models and the conversion & optimization process needed for real-time use
- Willingness to contribute closely with customers and showcase results
- Good verbal and written communication in English
We look forward to getting to know you!
Press the “APPLY” button and send us your CV, and we will be in touch soon.
If you need answers or more information, contact Tommi at firstname.lastname@example.org, he will be happy to help you.
What do you get?
You will be part of a relaxed workplace community free from bureaucracy where the CEO and support team always have your back.
- to work with meaningful projects,
- salary of 4000 – 5000 €/month, depending on your experience and skills,
- friendly colleagues and
- comprehensive benefits package
All in all, an environment where you can focus on interesting and genuinely value-adding aspects of your work.