Do you enjoy working with modern technology and making first-class software that is user-friendly? Are you looking for meaningful and appropriately challenging work that lets your expertise shine?
If you agree with the above, read on – you may be our missing piece!
Your job is to work on and learn in projects that impact society and life in general.
You could design and develop software for cancer diagnostics, X-ray equipment, human mobility optimisation or weather radars, for example – the sky is literally the limit!
How to succeed in this position?
- you want to develop yourself and actively learn new things
- you have experience in developing Azure or AWS environments
We look forward to getting to know you!
Press the “APPLY” button and send us your CV, and we will be in touch soon.
If you need answers or more information, contact Tommi at email@example.com, he will be happy to help you.
What do you get?
You will be part of a relaxed workplace community free from bureaucracy where the CEO and support team always have your back.
- to work with meaningful projects,
- fair salary that correlates with your expertise and skills,
- friendly and highly skilled colleagues,
- comprehensive benefits package and
- leadership that truly cares about your wellbeing and work-life balance
All in all, an environment where you can focus on interesting and genuinely value-adding aspects of your work.