Do you enjoy making first-class software and having focus in long-lasting projects?
Are you looking for meaningful and challenging work that lets your expertise shine?
As an Application Developer
your job is to develop software that has impact on society and life in general. Here, the "what" has a bigger meaning and our people enjoy building things that matter.
You could design and develop software for cancer diagnostics, X-ray devices, human mobility optimization or weather radars, for example – the sky is literally the limit!
You'll do this by creating modern Windows applications, where you work with C#, .NET, WPF and Azure. Modern web technologies, such as java-/typescript, React, Angular and Vue, are also often needed for web UI development. Work gets done with agile methods and modern tools within a client team.
What is expected from you?
Multiple years of experience working with C#/.NET and desktop software, and fluent English communication skills will give you a great foundation to success at your work.
In addition, you'll most likely shine if you
- prefer to work with back- and frontend,
- are accustomed to write your own unit tests,
- want to develop yourself and actively learn new things,
- have experience developing software in Azure or AWS environments, and
- know modern DevOps (CI/CD) tools and practices.
What do you get?
You will be part of a relaxed workplace community free from bureaucracy, where the CEO and back office team always have your back.
You’ll also get:
- to work with meaningful and long-lasting projects,
- fair salary that correlates with your expertise and skills, ranging between 4500 - 5500,
- friendly and highly skilled colleagues,
- comprehensive benefits package, and
- a leadership that truly cares about your wellbeing and work-life balance.
All in all, an environment where you can focus on interesting and genuinely value-adding aspects of your work.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Press the “Apply” button and send us your CV, and we will be in touch soon.
If you need answers or more information, contact Tommi. He is happy to help you out!