Technical Product Owner
Do you excel managing team backlog, clarifying requirements, and ensuring proper development process? Can you seamlessly switch between guiding your team and rolling up your sleeves for hands-on coding tasks?
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner to join our client team in embedded solutions.
To shine in this role we expect you to, not only excel in communication, but also possess the technical capabilities to support the team, and even implement code when needed.
The project’s client is ABB Drives, a global supplier of high-power, high-performance drives, drive systems and packages for industrial processes and large infrastructure applications.
As a Technical Product Owner you will
Backlog and team management: Prioritize and manage the team backlog, ensuring alignment with the product vision, roadmap and ABB's development processes (SCRUM).
Technical Expertise: Serve as a technical authority, offering support to the team and, when necessary, develop and implement code (C/C++, python).
Requirement Clarification: Work closely with stakeholders to elicit and clarify technical requirements.
Collaboration: Engage and harmonize with other Product Owners to ensure seamless alignment across projects.
What we expect from you?
- Experience with Real Time Embedded Systems, Embedded C and C++, Python, embedded HW understanding (capable of reading schematics and datasheets)
- Experience of tools such GIT, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Google test, experience of debuggers and static code analysis
- Extensive understanding of embedded software architectures and agile development processes (SCRUM).
- Proven experience as a Technical Product Owner or similar role in embedded software projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Good documentation skills.
- Min. a bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Knowledge of power electronics or variable frequency drives, knowledge of industrial automation
- Experience working with cyber security, especially IEC62443-4-1 standard.
What do you get?
In addition to the work in demanding project with a multinational client, you'll get a relaxed workplace community, free from bureaucracy where the CEO and support team always have your back.
- to work with meaningful, long-lasting projects,
- 100% focus on one project at a time
- fair salary that correlates with your expertise and skills (ranging between 6000 - 6500 €/month),
- friendly and highly skilled colleagues,
- comprehensive benefits package and
- leadership that truly cares about your wellbeing and work-life balance
All in all, an environment where you can focus on interesting and genuinely value-adding aspects of your work.
We are already anxious to get to know you better!
Press the “Apply” button and send us your CV, and we will be in touch soon.
If you need answers or more information, contact Tommi. He is happy to help you out!